The maximum number of abstracts to be submitted by a single person is limited to two.
We have two opportunities for abstract publication:
- Regular Conference Proceedings. Abstracts should be submitted in correct format IN ENGLISH up to 2 pages length and may contain one table or picture. Those abstracts will be revised by Program Committee only. After the closing of the event, the Conference Proceedings will be assigned an ISBN and added to the Russian Science Citation Index.
- Publication in IEEE Xplore Digital Library, that has agreements with almost all of the top publishers, including Thomson Reuters, Elsevier, Google Scholar, ACM, IET etc. (Indexing Agreements):
- Papers should strictly follow IEEE format (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html) — DOC and LaTeX formats
- Topic of the abstract should be related to one of the conference topics.
- Abstracts should be 4-6 pages length.
- Abstracts will be revised by Program Committee (for including in the program) and special reviewers (for publishing in IEEE).
- If your abstract is accepted, one of the authors and their representatives MUST PRESENT their paper at the conference (oral or poster presentation). Papers with NO SHOW participants will not be submitted to IEEExplore.
- Fee for publication in IEEE: 4000 rubles ( additionally to conference fee); IEEE Members: 3000 RUB
Paying the publication for an extended article at IEEE will be possible after:
– successful review of the article by the IEEE rewievers;
– presentation of the report at the conference.
Thus, it will be necessary to pay for the publication after the conference. Details will be sent by an additional letter to the authors of the articles.
The publication of an extended article is not included in the registration fee for participation in the conference.
The template for abstract submission is the same for both cases, the difference is in length of the abstract.
Conference organizers will record all oral reports and take photos of poster reports, submitting the abstract you are allowing this.
All fields in the submission form should be filled.
Please, write names and affiliations of all abstract authors. Note that presenter should be registered participant of the Conference BGRS/SB-2020, please, write the presenter email the same as in participant profile (used upon registration).
In main field with text paste just paragraph “Abstract” from the thesis text.
The doc file with abstract written in correct format and pictures/tables attach as attachment to the submission form.
Author can choose the preferable type of participation: oral, poster or distance. Program Committee will suggest oral reports after revision of all abstracts.