- 07/05/2022. Dear participants. The final version of the collection of abstracts of the BGRS/SB-2022 conference has been posted – https://disk.icgbio.ru/s/ejG5gRfYGRpML25
- 07/02/2022. Dear participants, on June 30, we sent to everyone a large information letter with a link to join the conference broadcast and other important information, and yesterday (July 1) zoom links were sent to the remote participants with oral presentations. If you have not received both or one of those letters, please, email us, we will send them to you again.
- 07/01/2022. Dear participants, the Organizing Committee has organized a group in Telegram so that you can quickly receive information and ask questions. Group address https://t.me/+xZx4Q77dyBc0ZGNi
- 06/24/2022. Dear participants, the site has a new section “Detailed conference programm”, which contains all the relevant information on the scientific program, as well as a list of excursions.
- 06/23/2022. Dear participants, due to the numerous requests from the participants, the Organizing Committee has extended the deadline for submitting video recordings of oral reports and presentations for the interactive poster session until June 29th. Submit your reports to our e-mail; upload your posters to the website https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2022/en/poster-submission/.
- 06/18/2022. Dear colleagues! Please familiarize yourself with the conference schedule (file), conference oral reports program (link) and poster reports program (link).
- 06/16/2022. Dear colleagues! Due to numerous requests from participants, the Organizing Committee extends the deadline for submitting video recordings from remote participants up to June 21.
- 07/07/2022. Dear colleagues! We remind you of the deadlines: before June 15, remote participants with oral presentations must send a video recording of the report (the proportion of report slides is 16:9). You need to send a file with a report record or a link to a file to the e-mail of the organizing committee firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions for recording the report: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2022/ru/instructions/. Until June 22, participants with poster reports must send files for an interactive poster session: presentations (electronic poster report) for 4-6 slides (slide ratio – 16:9) and/or short 2 minutes videos on the topic of the poster report. Instructions for an electronic poster report: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2022/en/poster-requirements/. Please send files for an interactive poster session through the section – https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2022/en/poster-submission/
- 06/06/2022. Dear colleagues! On June 3 and 6, we sent mails to all participants with various information and instructions on the conference program, reports and their preparation. If you did not receive a letter either on the 3rd or 6th, e-mail to us, we will duplicate the letter.
- 05/17/2022. Dear colleagues! The review of abstracts submitted to the BGRS/SB-2022 conference has been completed. By this link https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2022/accepted-abstracts/ you can get acquainted with the distribution of reports into oral and poster ones (661 abstracts were submitted).
- 05/15/2022. Dear colleagues! Registration and abstracts review process for the BGRS/SB-2022 conference has been finished. In total, ~650 participants registered for the conference, of which ~450 are planning to participate in full-time format.
- 04/27/2022. Dear colleagues! There are only 6 places left open for the post-conference tour to Altai. If you are planning a tour (but are unsure of the status of your report), please send a preliminary application for the tour now (to the e-mail of the organizing committee email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the letter – “Tour to Altai 2022”). You can either cancel this application or confirm your participation until May 20.
- 04/15/2022. The site has become bilingual (English + Russian).
- 04/14/2022. To date, more than 320 participants from more than 20 countries have already registered to participate in the conference, including more than 220 people who will participate in the conference in person.
- 04/07/2022. We have added accommodation options for participants in “Accommodation” section on our website. We kindly ask participants to book their stay in advance. More details: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2022/accommodation/
03/22/2022. The program for the post-conference tour to Altai has been updated. More details at this link: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2022/altai-tour/
- 03/20/2022. Dear colleagues! Due to numerous requests, the organizing committee decided to extend the deadline of registration and abstract’s submission until April 25, 2022. Please pay attention to 2 points:
Since the conference proceedings will be published online only, the requirements for abstracts have been updated. The abstracts volume has been expanded up to 2 pages with an option to add one figure and one table; Starting from March 21, the status of the report (oral/poster) will be assigned after peer review by the section chairs. The time of reviewing within 20 days after receiving the abstract by the organizing committee. The distribution of report’s statuses will be published on the conference website.
The Institute of Cytology and Genetics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ICG SB RAS) will organize 13th International Multiconference on “Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure/Systems Biology” – BGRS/SB-2022 on 04–08 of July 2022 in Novosibirsk, Russia.
Multiconference BGRS/SB-2022 will be held in hybrid form with both: online and life participation.
Official registration on website is open (25 of August, 2021).
(If you have any problems with registration or abstract submission feel free to message Zakhar Mustafin, email@example.com )
Organizing committee starts to accept organizational fees for BGRS/SB-2022! DETAILS
Since 1998, the conference of BGRS\SB series are held every two years. Highly qualified specialists working on interdisciplinary tasks in the fields of modern bioinformatics, systems computational biology, mathematics, physics, computer science, and their applications in biology, medicine, pharmacology, bioengineering, biotechnology, genetics and plant and animal breeding, etc., gather in the Novosibirsk Academgorodok to discuss actual issues and present their scientific results.
In 2020, Multiconference BGRS/SB-2020 conference was held in online format. 720 researchers and students from 26 countries participated in the Conference. 502 reports were presented (221 oral and 281 posters; materials are available at: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2020/).
Multiconference BGRS/SB-2022 will include the following sections and symposia:
1. Symposium “Genomics, transcriptomics and bioinformatics”:
- 1.1 Section “Genomics and transcriptomics of plants and animals”
- 1.2 Section “Regulatory genomics”
- 1.3 Section “Functional and applied 3D genomics”
- 1.4 Section “Evolutionary genomics, bioinformatics, and molecular phylogeny”
2. Symposium “Systems computational biology”:
- 2.1 Section “Reconstruction, computational analysis and modeling of biological systems”
- 2.2 Section “Modeling of population and ecological systems and processes”
3. Symposium “Structural biology and pharmacology: computational and experimental approaches”:
- 3.1 Section “The role of synchrotron radiation and advanced instrumental techniques for macromolecular crystallography and pharmacology”
- 3.2 Section “Structural biology of proteins and membranes”
- 3.3 Section “Chemoinformatics and chemical biology”
4. Symposium “Evolutionary, population and medical genomics/genetics of human”:
- 4.1 Section “Human medical/population genomics and genetics”
- 4.2 Section “Genome-wide association studies”
- 4.3 Section “Human origin and evolution”
5. Symposium “Biotechnologies: computational and experimental approaches”:
- 5.1 Section “Biotechnology through the prism of microbiome”
- 5.2 Section “Microbial communities of natural and anthropogenic habitats”
- 5.3 Section “Industrial biotechnologies: creation of producer strains”
- 5.4 Section “Modeling and computer analysis of microbiological systems and processes”
6. Symposium “Genetics, bioinformatics and systems biology of plants”:
- 6.1 Section “Genomics, genetics and systems biology of plants”
- 6.2 Section “Developmental biology of plants: computational and experimental approaches”
7. Symposium “Animal genetics, bioinformatics and systems computational biology”:
- 7.1 Section “Animal Models of Pathologies”
- 7.2 Section “Population and evolutionary genomics/genetics of wild and domestic animals”
- 7.3 Section “Neurogenomics and genetics of Behavior”
- 7.4 Section “Neurogenomics of Behavior”
8. Symposium “Biomedicine, bioinformatics and systems biology”
- 8.1 Section “Gene Expression and Human Diseases”
- 8.2 Section “Material Science and Regenerative Medicine”
- 8.3 Section “Animal Models of Human Diseases”
- 8.4 Section “Molecular Pathology, Diagnostics, and Therapeutics”
- 8.5 Section “B&B: Bioinformatics and Biomedicine”
- 8.6 Section “Modeling in Biomedicine”
9. Symposium “Mathematics, bioinformatics and systems computational biology of COVID-19”
- 9.1 Section “Mathematical immunology”
9.2 Section “Mathematical epidemiology”
10. Symposium “Cognitive sciences, neurogenetics, neuroinformatics and systems computational biology”
11. Symposium “Systems biology and bioinformatics of DNA repair processes and programmed cell death”
- 11.1 Section “DNA repair”
- 11.2 Section “Programmed cell death”
12. Section “Systems biology of aging: experimental and computational approaches”
13. Symposium “Big genetic Data Analysis, deep learning, mathematical modeling and supercomputing”
More information about sections/symposia and their chairmen is available at this link.
Experimental researches using advanced bioinformatics and systems computational biology techniques for data analysis and modeling are also encouraged.
Program committee invites researches to suggest new scientific areas of interest for including new sections in the program.
Chairperson of the Multiconference BGRS/SB-2022 – Professor Nikolay A. Kolchanov, academician of the Russian academy of sciences, academic adviser of the ICG SB RAS, head of the Department of systems biology, Russia.
The conference language is English.
For the conference participants the organizers prepared an interesting cultural program, including city tours to Novosibirsk, museums, a zoo, as well as a post-conference tour to the Altai Mountains.
After the Multiconference, the abstracts recommended by the Program Committee will be published as full-text articles in special issues of international journals indexed in Web-of-Science
- Dates of the conference – 04-08 of July, 2022;
- Start of the official registration of participants on the conference website – 25 of August, 2021;
- Deadline of the abstracts submitting for the conference BGRS/SB-2022 and the registration of participants with reports (oral, poster or with the publication of abstracts) – 25 of April, 2022
- Notification of inclusion in the conference program BGRS/SB-2022 – until May, 15;
- Last date of fee payment – 25 of May, 2022;
- Dates of the tour to Altai Mountains – 09-13 of July, 2022.
Details of the scientific program, registration fee, accommodation, rules for submitting abstracts, etc. can be found on the conference website, and also will be presented in the next newsletters.
Chairperson of the BGRS/SB-2022, academician Nikolay Kolchanov
Website of BGRS/SB-2022: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2022/
Site of the Institute of Cytology and Genetics SB RAS: https://www.icgbio.ru/