The Institute of Cytology and Genetics of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ICG SB RAS) will organize 13th International Multiconference on “Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure/Systems Biology” – BGRS/SB-2022 on 04-08 of July 2022 in Novosibirsk, Russia.
Multiconference BGRS/SB-2022 will be held in hybrid form with both: online and life participation.
Organizing committee starts to accept organizational fees for BGRS/SB-2022! DETAILS
Since 1998, the conference of BGRS\SB series are held every two years. Highly qualified specialists working on interdisciplinary tasks in the fields of modern bioinformatics, systems computational biology, mathematics, physics, computer science, and their applications in biology, medicine, pharmacology, bioengineering, biotechnology, genetics and plant and animal breeding, etc., gather in the Novosibirsk Academgorodok to discuss actual issues and present their scientific results.
In 2020, Multiconference BGRS/SB-2020 conference was held in online format. 720 researchers and students from 26 countries participated in the Conference. 502 reports were presented (221 oral and 281 posters; materials are available at: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2020/).
Multiconference BGRS/SB-2022 will include the following preliminary research areas:
- Genomics, transcriptomics and bioinformatics;
- Systems Computational Biology;
- Computational structural biology and computational pharmacology;
- Evolutionary bioinformatics, comparative genomics and biodiversity;
- Artificial intelligence in genetics/ life sciences;
- Developmental biology: computational and experimental approaches;
- Biotechnologies: computational and experimental approaches;
- Genetics, bioinformatics and systems biology of plants;
- Cognitive sciences, genetics, bioinformatics and systems computational biology;
- Biomedicine, bioinformatics and systems computational biology;
- Mathematics, bioinformatics, systems computational biology of COVID-19;
- Mathematical modeling and high-performance computing in life sciences;
- Systems biology and bioinformatics of DNA repair processes and programmed cell death;
- Systems Biology of Aging: experimental and computational approaches;
- Animal Genetics, bioinformatics and systems computational biology.
Experimental researches using advanced bioinformatics and systems computational biology techniques for data analysis and modeling are also encouraged.
Program committee invites researches to suggest new scientific areas of interest for including new sections in the program.
Chairperson of the Multiconference BGRS/SB-2022 – Professor Nikolay A. Kolchanov, academician of the Russian academy of sciences, academic adviser of the ICG SB RAS, head of the Department of systems biology, Russia.
The conference language is English.
For the conference participants the organizers prepared an interesting cultural program, including city tours to Novosibirsk, museums, a zoo, as well as a post-conference tour to the Altai Mountains.
After the Multiconference, the abstracts recommended by the Program Committee will be published as full-text articles in special issues of international journals indexed in Web-of-Science
- Dates of the conference – 04-08 of July, 2022;
- Start of the official registration of participants on the conference website – 25 of August, 2021;
- Deadline of the abstracts submitting for the conference BGRS\SB-2022 and the registration of participants with reports (oral, poster or with the publication of abstracts) – 20 of March, 2022
- Notification of inclusion in the conference program BGRS\SB-2022 – 10 of April, 2022;
- Last date of fee payment – 15 of May, 2022;
- Dates of the tour to Altai Mountains – 09-13 of July, 2022.
Details of the scientific program, registration fee, accommodation, rules for submitting abstracts, etc. can be found on the conference website, and also will be presented in the next newsletters.
Chairperson of the BGRS/SB-2022, academician Nikolay Kolchanov
Website of BGRS/SB-2022: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2022/
Site of the Institute of Cytology and Genetics SB RAS: www.bionet.nsc.ru