Abstracts must be written in English and should not exceed 350 words (including the title, authors’ names, affiliations, and e-mail address of the corresponding author). The abstracts accepted by the Program Committee will be published on-line. The abstracts must be submitted on-line before April, 30, 2022.
- The abstracts, including the full title of the report, full name of the authors, their place of work and e-mail address of the speaker, should not exceed 350 words (including prepositions and unions).
- The title of the report should be lowercased in bold 12 Times New Roman.
- Authors‘ names separated by commas in bold italics 12 Times New Roman.
- Place of work of the authors in regular font 12 Times New Roman.
- e-mail of the author-speaker in regular font 12 Times New Roman.
- The text of the abstracts without breaking into paragraphs and without references in regular font 12 Times New Roman. Latin names of species and gene designations are italicized.
Please sign in for abstract/poster submission
Forgot Password Reset