Requirements for distant poster reports
- An electronic poster presentation is a Power Point presentation, 4-6 slides in size.
- Each presentation should include a summary of the following sections: Research Objective, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion (or Conclusions).
- The amount of text is minimal. Data should be predominantly presented in the form of tables and figures.
- Advertising, commercial names of drugs and products are not allowed in the text of the poster.
- To send, the poster must be converted to pdf -file .
- An audio and / or video file with a presentation of the research results can (optionally) be attached to the presentation in pdf format. The duration of the presentation is no more than 5 minutes. Technical requirements for video: the desired resolution is 1280 * 720 pixels, the maximum size is 128 megabytes.
- Here you can upload your poster.
- EXAMPLE of presentation and video design from BGRS/SB-2020
- To record a video report, you can use your preferred software or follow the instructions – Russian version , English version.
Requirements for paper posters (placed at the physical poster session):
Poster stand, on which the poster will be placed, has the following dimensions: 80 cm (width) and 90 cm (height). Participants can print posters both in A1 format and in the maximum size for a stand, i.e. 80 cm x 90 cm. The orientation of the poster is vertical.